Monday, October 15, 2012

Nikki & Robert- San Francisco Photographer

When Nikki emailed me about shooting her and Robert's wedding and engagement photos I was so excited. Not only because of where she said their wedding would be taking place but also because I had the perfect place for their engagement photos. Well we didn't end up actually using the place I had in mind but I didn't mind because I absolutely loved the places we ended up going. We first shuttled down together to the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve where there were these amazing cypress trees. The weather was overcast but created an amazing light for the photographs. Then we headed back up to San Francisco. We went around to a few different places, which we thought wouldn't take to long. Well, we thought wrong. The day we went there was a giants game and a big sailing competition, not to mention all of the weekend traffic. We definitely didn't account for that. All of the places we went were actually relatively close to each other but because there was so much going on it took forever! On the plus side we were able to talk a lot and I felt like we really got to know each other. I am so looking forward to their wedding in Burlingame next July. Here are some photos of our fun day down in the bay area, I hope you enjoy them all!






















1 comment: