Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Rees-Gerton Sneak Peeks- Chico Wedding Photographer

I realized the other day, that in the midst of excitement to finally be able to post photos from Saturday's wedding, I never did a blog post! So here it is! Saturday's wedding was the close of my wedding season this year. Sad but true! As far as weddings go, I'm glad I ended on that one! I had so much fun and I didn't really stress the whole day, which if you've ever worked a wedding, you know it can be very stressful! I had so much fun with the wedding party and the reception was filled with laughter and dancing! I will definitely hold on to a few memories from this wedding for years to come. Now enough with the rambling, check out these awesome sneak peeks!







Anybody guess what song they are dancing to!?

No comments:

Post a Comment