Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday- You stay up till when!?

 The question you see in the title is one I get asked a lot. Which is funny because as I am writing this it is 3 in the morning and I'm asking myself "I am up how late!?" When I started out in this business I never thought that most of my job would be done in the early morning hours. I remember my husband saying to me once in the grocery store, " You should decide on certain hours that you work so that you have more of a set schedule." I turned and looked at him and said, " Babe, I do have hours... it's called 11-2 in the morning." I think partially this is because I have two little ones that make it near impossible to get any work done during the day. Having to always work so late has made it almost a comfort now to have my quiet edit time at night. In my off seasons I find myself trying to come up with reasons as to why I need to stay up later than all my boys. I think besides editing it has become my alone time, my "mommy" time that's just for me. I think that as my children get older I will try to not stay up quite so late, especially once they are in school, because staying up till 3 and then waking up at 7 for school won't be so easy. Well anyways, I am literally starting to fall asleep as I'm writing this, so I think that's a good sign that I should probably go to bed. I hope you all enjoy the first installment of my new series "Thoughtful Thursday". Don't worry, they won't all be about my late nights. I plan on sharing lot's of tips, resources, ideas for photo sessions and much more! Now here are some photographs I took of my best friends new baby, little Brantly! Isn't he so adorable!








No comments:

Post a Comment