Thursday, July 12, 2012

Off to great adventures!

I sit here, at 1:30 in the morning, like I do every night, and I can't stop thinking about our big move that is coming ever so quickly. So for my very first blog, I am going to rant about my feelings towards this move. I can't believe that in 2 weeks we will be moving out of Chico and into the big land of Sacramento. Okay, so I know in terms of the rest of the world, Sacramento is not very big... but for a girl who's biggest city she's lived in so far is Chico... it is pretty big! Anyways, I can't help but think about my business, and how this move will obvious affect it. Recently I was chatting with my fellow photographer/close friend Katelyn about how scared I am that my business won't pick up once I move. Being the amazing friend she is she reassured me that God know's what He is doing, and I need to trust Him. Also kindly reminded me that it's going to take a lot of work but it will be so worth it. Then I realized.... ya... It is worth it! My business is so worth my time and effort, because I love my work so much! I have met so many colorful people, heard amazing stories, and had some pretty funny things happen along the way. I have formed friendships with so many of my clients. So I thought... if I met so many wonderful people in Chico, just think how many are in the Sacramento area. So I will work hard, I will dive in, and I will fight for my place in the photography circuit in Sacramento, because I know there are so many people I have yet to meet, stories yet to have been heard, and many funny things to have yet come my way. Well... I'm all ranted out so I leave you with a photo that has been on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment