Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sweet Aliza- Chico Child Photographer

This adorable session is one of my favorite baby girl sessions I've had. Aliza was so sweet the whole time and only cried once when she had bopped her head on the hay. Natalie thankfully found this amazing location that fit perfectly with her family! Speaking of the location, I want to send a big shout out to Plant Barn and Gifts for being so AWESOME! I have used other businesses for locations before but this has been by far my favorite. As soon as you walk into the nursery you can tell it has been a labor of love. It is so beautiful and welcoming and really made me want to start a garden. This is big coming from me because I am definitely not a gardening kind of gal! If you have never been there I urge you to go. Hope you enjoy this session as much as I do!
























No comments:

Post a Comment