Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Turner- Anderson Wedding Photographer

I met Morgan in September 2011 when I photographed her brothers wedding. When Morgan called and asked me to shoot her wedding of course I said yes, I knew it would be amazing! I am always excited when I am hired for weddings from families I've worked with before. The wedding took place in Anderson, CA and we began the day at their hotel. It was a beautiful rustic hotel that fit perfectly with their wedding day. I typically meet with both the bride and groom before the day but Tyson was unable attend any of our meetings. I was afraid that it would be a little awkward at first when photographing him but he was so friendly from the beginning that we just jumped right into shooting. We went up the road for all of the before ceremony photographs to the Anderson Park. It was a little difficult taking photos there because there was another bridal party taking photos and people having barbeques but I think we made it work! After photographs we rushed off to the wedding site and I was so pleased when I got there. It was at a beautiful outdoor restaurant that was right on the river. The ceremony was short and sweet. After the ceremony the sun was in the perfect spot and the bridal party photos turned out beautifully. I love when I have couples that aren't as concerned about time as they are about getting great photos. I always tell my couples, this is your day, your guests will remember it as another wedding they went to, but you'll remember it as one of the best days of your life. The biggest way couples remember are by the photographs, and it is my job to get the best possible photos that I can! We finished the photographs and the reception began. I could tell by the speeches that Morgan and Tyson were so loved by all of their friends and family. One of my favorite parts of the reception was the mother/son dance. It wasn't the typical slow dance, they had an upbeat song and both really let loose, which made for great photographs! One thing that showed the brides warm heart was when she presented one of her guests with an oversized birthday cupcake even though it was her wedding! Overall it was an amazing wedding and I wish every wedding was just as beautiful and full of love as this one! I had a hard time narrowing down the photos to share so I hope you enjoy them all!





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment