Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday- Oh to be Thankful!

Originally, I was going to write a blog about to what expect on a photo shoot and what to wear, but instead I decided to do something different. In honor of Thanksgiving I am going to pay homage to all the things I am thankful for. Well, maybe not all because there's a lot and we don't really have time for that! First and formost I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ who has given me everything I have. Then of course my wonderful family. My husband is such a wonderful companion and I couldn't imagine my life without my two boys. They all make my life so worthwhile even during the hard times. It's amazing how much love one can feel towards others. I am also so thankful for the best career I good ever wish for! I love my job so much and I couldn't imagine doing anything else! Photography has made me grow so much as a person and it brings me so much joy. Last but certainly not least I'm am oh so thankful for all of my wonderful clients and fans! You guys are the ones that make my dream possible! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Now everyone go enjoy this wonderful day with your loved ones! Look forward to next weeks post about what to expect and what to wear on a shoot with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment