Friday, May 3, 2013

Sarah- Chico Senior Photographer

For all who don't know, Sarah is my twin sister! Growing up, we never really got along. I think mainly because we are so opposite of each other. I'm so thankful that now we are grown up, things are so much different. We actually enjoy hanging out with each other! Anyway, I cannot say enough how incredibly PROUD I am of my sister for graduating! She has worked so hard and I know she is going to do so well wherever her next path takes her. For her session we started off at Chico State, where she is graduating, and then moved to a secret spot. I feel as an on sight photographer I need to constantly be on the look out for new locations. The second location in her session I actually saw while driving down the freeway in Chico. You never know where you'll find beauty. It's everywhere, you just have to keep your eyes open for it!


























No comments:

Post a Comment