Thursday, May 2, 2013

Zepeda Family- Chico Family Photographer

It's crazy to me that I have known Robyn since high school. She actually used to cheer with my older sister. When I first started this amazing photography adventure, her and Mario's wedding was my very first. In my last post about baby Warner, I had mentioned that one of the reasons I love my job is being able to witness other peoples' life events, watch them change. I have been able to witness so much with this family. I started with Robyn and Mario's engagement session, then wedding, baby Giovanni and now baby Josiah. It's such an honor to be able to be the one to capture the photographs they will be able to reflect upon. I seriously just LOVE MY JOB! This was a very quick session, both boys were NOT very happy about taking photos. It actually didn't surprise me since even at Giovanni's newborn session he wasn't having any of it! Even though we had to work around some crying and running around I think the photos still turned out great! You would never have guessed! Thanks for choosing me again Robyn and Mario! I can't wait to see what's next in your lives! Love you guys :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment