Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Warner turns 1- Chico Children Photographer

I have been waiting for this session for almost six months now! In November I did Warner's six month photos and we talked about what we wanted to do for his year session. I had mentioned to Jhoana that I had seen cake smash sessions and I really wanted to do one, but hadn't yet. She was thrilled with the idea! Fast forward six months and we met at the location we originally photographed her maternity photos. Warner is such a sweet boy and so small! We took some photos of him nice and clean and then we let him dive in to the cake. Well, that's what we expected. Warner was so funny, he seemed really confused by the cake, not quite sure what to make of it. Jhoana actually had to help him eat it at first because he was too intimated by it! After taking a few bites he would shake his head and get the funniest look on his face. We were cracking up the whole time. Eventually he did start to enjoy himself though! I just loved his session. Honestly, one of my favorite parts of being a photographer is witnessing such exciting times in peoples' lives, watching them grow and change. I was there to witness Warner growing in his mommy's tummy, when he was less than two weeks, and now a year old. I can't wait to see how he changes through the years!


















No comments:

Post a Comment