Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Rochin- Sacramento Wedding Photographer

As much as I honestly enjoy and appreciate all of my clients, there are some clients that I connect with on a different level. I first noticed this when I shot their engagement session earlier this year in San Francisco. We all drove together so it was a great time to talk and get to know each other. As we talked I realized we had a lot of similarities in views, likes, dislikes and so on. I had such a blast at their engagement session that I just knew their wedding was going to be so fun. Their wedding was located in Burlingame, CA. For any of you who don't know is about twenty minutes or so out of San Francisco. Since this was an earlier wedding than normal, my second shooter and I had to wake up at five in the morning! I was okay with that because I knew this wedding would be worth the lack of sleep! It definitely was! I loved the details Nikki and Robert put in to their wedding. The ceremony site had one of the most beautiful backdrops I've ever seen!! Although I was hoping for some overcast for this particular wedding, I still love how the photos turned out! Robert is probably one of the funniest people I have ever met and made taking photos so fun! The whole day ran smoothly despite the fact that we ended up having to do more photos after the ceremony than normal. The reception was so laid back and I felt like Nikki and Robert really got to enjoy their special day rather than be so distracted by all of what was going on. They are truly a couple that I believe will spend the rest of their lives together, they are just perfect for each other! Congratulations Nikki and Robert, I'm so grateful and full of happiness that I was able to capture your wedding day! I so look forward to working with you two in the future!










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment