Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Orozco Family- Sacramento Family Photographer

I'm always telling clients/ potential clients that it's never really too early to book. Tyler is a great example of that! She booked me for a session when she was still pregnant. Paulo was two months old when we did our session together. I was so thankful that they were flexible because the date we originally planned for ended getting booked for a last minute wedding! I'm actually so thankful that we ended up switching Saturday the 10th instead of the 11th because we were able to do it in the evening and the lighting was PERFECT! I absolutely LOVED the lighting during our session. It's so soft and creamy which is my favorite. Okay, also can we talk about how uncontrollably adorable baby Paulo is?! I mean COME ON! I don't think I've ever photographed a two month old, or even known a two month old that had such good eye contact! I got so many great photos of him looking at the camera! I was honestly amazed. I think overall this was one of my favorite family sessions I've done in a long time! Thank you again Tyler and Raul for choosing me to photograph your family, can't wait till our next session together!

No comments:

Post a Comment