Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Derosier- Sacramento Wedding Photographer, Chico Wedding Photographer

Wade and Rosalynd are two of the most wonderful people I have met! The first time we met to talk about their wedding, I knew it was going to be amazing. When I arrived to Creek Haven Vineyard Estates, I was filled with excitement! Such a gorgeous location and I really hope they are able to open their venue again soon! Anyway, I started off the day will Rosalynd and her bridesmaids. I'm just going to say this now, Roz had everything planned so well! She even had matching robes for all the girls that we jokingly said they should wear down the isle. It was insanely hot that day! I just love the getting ready part of the day. So much excitement, anticipation, laughter, tears. I also LOVE taking photos of the dress, accessories and rings! As soon as they were done getting ready we moved outside to take photos of the bridal party. I used to be such a traditionalist about bride and grooms seeing each other before ceremony. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand the idea behind it, but I honestly feel it is just as special if you see each other before ceremony. Wade and Roz were able to see each other up close, hug, kiss, and share that special first moment together instead of on separate ends of the isle. They were also able to spend a couple more hours together than if they hadn't seen each other prior to the ceremony. The ceremony was short and sweet, and so HOT! Thankfully once we got some fluid and got in the shade, we cooled way down. The light during the reception was PERFECT. I just love photos! Their wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have photographed let alone attended. I'm sure you'll all agree!















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment