Monday, December 17, 2012

Amanda & Meadow

Amanda contacted me through my website asking if I could do a session with her and her daughter Meadow. Her husband is deployed and she really wanted some photographs to be able to send to him. How could I say no?! (Not that I even thought of it!) If her husband is away fighting for my freedom, how could I not capture wonderful memories of his girls! When I arrived to the location of our shoot the first thing I noticed was how beautiful her and her daughter were! Amanda is so sweet and her daughter Meadow was even sweeter! She was so good and made it so easy to take her photos. This mother-daughter duo could not be anymore perfect! I cannot wait till Meadow's daddy returns home in January and I can capture their family reunited!



























No comments:

Post a Comment