Monday, December 31, 2012

Wade & Rosalynd- Chico Engagement Photographer

Wade and Rosalynd found me through one of my previous clients and I must say I'm so glad they did! I had so much fun on their engagement session! One thing that has been different in working with them is that I've had more contact with Wade than Rosalynd. Normally I usually talk with the brides and I talk with the grooms maybe once before the wedding. It was actually nice because I think it helped Wade be confident during the photos because we felt like we already knew each other. I absolutely loved the location we used for this shoot! We started downtown where it was busy and rainy but we did manage to snag a few good shots! Then Rosalynd told me she had a friend who worked at a vineyard and that we would be able to use it. I quickly said yes! You don't pass that up! I'm so glad we took the extra time to drive out because I think the location matched them perfectly. Even in the wet and dark overcast the winery was BEAUTIFUL! Too bad they don't do weddings there! I'm so glad I was able to take their engagement photos and I seriously cannot wait till their wedding in June because I know it will be amazing!





























No comments:

Post a Comment