Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dela Cruz- Ball Family- Chico Family Photographer

I first started photographing this family just over a year ago. It was a few months after Jhoana found out she was pregnant. We did a quick shoot to document the early stage of her pregnancy and then another towards the end. It was such a fun to meet this family because I too was pregnant with my sweet Asher. Our boys ended up being about 2 weeks apart! I took Warner's newborn photos which turned out to be some of my favorite photos. Here are the photos for his 6 month shoot! How adorable is this family?! They always bring their sweet little Champ along! I cannot wait to shoot Warner's one year photos, we already have them all planned! I hope you enjoy these family photos as much as I do!

Oh one last thing, I would like to point out the fact that Warner did an AMAZING job looking at the camera. I don't know another 6 month old that has kept their eyes on the camera like Warner. Good job Warner!

















No comments:

Post a Comment