Friday, February 1, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday- Late again

So it's happened before and most likely it'll happen again... I'm late on blogging my Thoughtful Thursday post. Reason... just life. I know (or hope?) someday I'll have enough business so that I can own my own studio and have "real" business hours outside of my house, but currently it's just not the case. My first job above anything else is being a momma. Sometimes that means putting not so important blogging to the side. I will say though, I've really enjoyed doing a blog each week. Each post either helps me get inspired, or vent, or just gives me the opportunity to share things I don't always get to share.
Another thing blogging lets me do is make announcements! Not that I couldn't do this on Facebook, but I have a blog so why not right? February is going to be a great month for all you couples getting married! In honor of Valentines, starting today, February 1st and going through February 14th, each couple that books their wedding for 2013 or 2014 will only have to make a deposit of $150, instead of the normal $300.
Another thing going on this month is I will be in the Dream Wedding Show at Cal Expo on February 24th. This is my first bridal show so I'm nervous but also so excited! If you are in the Sacramento area and getting married you don't want to miss this show! I will be having some promotions going on that you can only receive by coming by the show. You can get more information about the show at www.dreamweddingshow.com/. I will be posting a bit more about the show as it gets closer and I'll take a few photos at the show!








(Don't know why the last photo is kind of distorted... it's not really like that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment