Saturday, February 9, 2013

G & N Maternity- Chico Maternity Photographer

This maternity session is close to my heart for obvious reasons. G is my sister! I'm not posting their full names due to N's job, initials with have to do. Normally I try to avoid using very well known areas, especially in Chico, but it's not really about what I want, it's about the client. Even though G is my sister I still treat her the same I would any of my other clients, except I may goof off a little bit more! We started the session off at Bidwell Mansion. This is the spot where N proposed to G, and they had yet to revisit it since. We made our way around the grounds and then drove over to Chico High's sport's field. Chico High is also where N and G attended school and G would watch N play baseball. I love when locations are sentimental! I think when a client is able to connect with their surroundings it helps bring out more emotion in the photographs. Their little girl will be here sometime next month and I cannot wait to take her newborn photos! Don't worry, I will be taking plenty photos of this little one!  
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

 

1 comment: