Monday, February 25, 2013

Avery 6 months- Sacramento Baby Photographer

I first met Brittany and Austin when Brittany hired me to take their Maternity photos. I had a great time during that session. The whole session was relaxed and I felt like we just got along so well. It meant so much to me that they came from out of town to get their photos taken by me! I was SO excited when Brittany told me that they were moving to the Sacramento area! Since I wasn't able to do Avery's newborn photos I was more than grateful to do her 6 months. I mean come on, she's probably one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. Look at all of her hair! Just like mom and dad Avery was such a joy to photograph. The shoot went smooth and I got all the shots I wanted in less than an hour! I think the only time she cried was when she fell over. The lighting was perfect and I couldn't be more happy about how the shoot turned out!

































No comments:

Post a Comment