Thursday, March 14, 2013

Karissa & Savannah- Sacramento Photographer

Okay I know it's Thursday and I normally I post a "Thoughtful Thursday" post, but I was just too excited to post this whole session and couldn't wait another day!
I met Karissa a few years ago when we connected over Facebook. We did a session together and I remembered it being so relaxed and we got along great. We eventually did another one with her and her adorable daughter Savannah. She is seriously one of the cutest little girls I've ever met, no joke. During the slow time of year I usually get pretty stir crazy so I contacted Karissa about possibly doing a session. The great thing about Karissa is she's always up for a session! It took us a while to get together but I think the timing worked out great. We started at her home and then went out to a field just down the road. It's always easy to work with Karissa and I feel so inspired photographing her. I just want to do more and more session like it! I had a really hard time narrowing down the photos so you get to see more than normal!


















 

















No comments:

Post a Comment