Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Carly- Chico Senior Photographer

The first thing that comes to mind when I think about my session with Carly is laughter! Our shoot was filled with funny faces and LOTS of laughter. We started off at Chico State where Carly is graduating from. I loved the prop she made! I remember getting a text the night before of the cute sign she made. While I was photographing Carly every few pictures she would make a goofy face. She couldn't contain her silliness! We later moved to a different location that was out in the beautiful nature. As we were walking through some tall grass I said to her " Oh my gosh I'm going to freak out if there are snakes!" She replied with " I don't think it's snake season... wait just kidding, I have no idea if that's a real thing." We both stopped dead in our tracks and started laughing so hard. I had so much fun during our session and I hope I can do another one with her again! Thanks again for choosing me Carly!

















No comments:

Post a Comment