Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday- My Epiphany

In January I decided that for the year 2013 I really wanted to start gearing my business towards the photo sessions that I really love. These include engagements/weddings and maternity/newborns. Although I do enjoy family sessions, seniors sessions and so on, these are the sessions I really love! So far this year it has gone mostly that way which makes me so excited. Well, last weekend I had a chance to work with an awesome girl named Karissa. She's kind of my go-to girl when I have an idea in my head for a session. We started in her bedroom and moved out to the living room. We then left and headed out to an open field right by her house. We finished right as we the sun dropped behind the buildings in the distance. As I was driving home I just felt so inspired and renewed in my photography. As I began editing the photos I came to a realization that I absolutely just loved everything about the session we had done. I kept going on and on about to my husband, my other photographer friends and some of my family members. I JUST LOVED OUR SESSION! I realized this was another love of mine, modeling sessions. It's been almost a week since our session and I'm still so excited about it. I really think that I am going to pursue modeling as well. So if you know anyone needing photographs, own a clothing company and need an AWESOME photographer ;) I'm your gal! I'm so excited for this part of my adventure to start, I just had to share with you all! Here are a few samples from our session!




 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment