Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Holmes Family- Chico Family Photographer

Monet had previously contacted me about possibly doing a session but were never able to match up our schedules. I was so excited when I had posted I was going to be in Chico and she wanted to book me! I was so excited when they arrived at our location. I hadn't realized that two of her children were twins! I instantly connected with them because I, myself am a twin! Even though my sister and I are so opposite of each other, and even more so when we were younger, there's just always been something magical about being a twin. Even though our session was fairly short, I think we were able to capture some great memories of the kids. We walked all around Chico State trying to find squirrels, looking at the creek flowing by, and smelling the flowers. I sincerely hope I get to work with the Holmes family again in the future!





















No comments:

Post a Comment