Saturday, July 27, 2013

Kendra & Shea- Sacramento Engagement and Wedding Photographer

Kendra was one of the amazing brides I had met at the Dream Wedding Show. If you missed the previous engagement session I posted, Melissa was also a Dream wedding show bride! When Kendra and I met again about a month or so ago, we instantly clicked! We have such similar personalities, styles, and we just seem to get along so well. I had put out a casting call for an engaged couple to do a fair shoot, but once Kendra booked me, I knew her and Shea were it! I think they were absolutely the perfect couple for my fair shoot. They were so easy going, fun and their love for each other just flowed out! I BARELY had to tell them what to do, or how to pose. I honestly feel like I have the best clients because I catch myself saying the same things about them all the time. How much fun we had, how our session was filled with laughter, and how they were so natural. I swear I don't just say it to make them sound good, it's the honest truth! Anyway, this session went better than I had hoped for and I hope that you all love it as much as I do!
































No comments:

Post a Comment