Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Birthday Boys!- Sacramento Children Photographer

I just finished going through first year photos of Asher and honestly I have no idea how I'm not crying! He has changed so much and is so big already. I could not be more proud or feel more blessed to have him in my life. I remember before I got pregnant with him saying to my husband the reason I felt ready for another child was because I literally felt my heart get bigger. Before that I couldn't imagine having anyone else besides my amazing Josiah, I felt like my heart was so full that there was room for another. Then one day it just changed, it got bigger, there became more room. I found out about a month after telling Jason that, that I was pregnant. God does amazing things! I love watching my boys bond together form, it is ever-changing. I could probably write forever about why I'm so beyond happy that Asher joined our family but I'm going to contain myself and keep it short and sweet! For the first year of Asher's life, I did little mini sessions with him. One thing I wish I had done with Josiah, although I really do have a lot of him from when he was baby. So I'm starting these photos with my favorite from each session, then on to the awesome birthday cake smash! Josiah is included in some of the month photos and his birthday cake smash is at the end also. Who says it's only for the first birthday?! I hope you love these photos as much as I do!

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 



 





 
































No comments:

Post a Comment