Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mr & Mrs McClure- Magalia & Sacramento wedding photographer

I first met with Jake and Angela last year. They had told me a little about their day, but they didn't know too many details since it was quite a bit away. As it got closer I learned more and more details and I could tell it was going to be a fun wedding. They are just fun people! It wasn't until two weeks before the wedding that I realized I had shot at their wedding venue the previous year! Why it took me so long to put that together, I have no idea! They got married at Gates Estates in upper Magalia. This venue is a private property turned venue. It is surrounded by beautiful tall trees and is great for a very private event. The day went by rather smoothly and all the details were perfect for them. I loved the center pieces. You see why below! As the first dances began I could just see how much Jake and Angela loved each other. They were smiling, laughing and kissing through their whole dance. The mother, son dance is what really got me. They usually do, but this one just felt so personal. You could see in his mom's eyes just how much she loved her son, how proud and happy she was for me. I met some great people at this wedding and have already booked one wedding from it for next year! I so look forward to working with Angela and Jake in the future! Congratulations again you two and thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer!






































































































1 comment:

  1. So elegant wedding!! That bride’s gown is simply adorable. I like the wedding venue too. It is one of my favorite rental spaces for parties and weddings. Even, I plan on booking this event spot for my engagement party as well.

    ReplyDelete