Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer & Jazz- Chico, Sacramento Pet Photographer

Originally Summer and I had planned on doing a session with a different horse last spring. By the time our scheduled date came around her horse had already started shedding for the summer so he looked really silly! She decided she wanted to move the session to this year. In between that time she sold her other horse, so the session was now to be with her horse Jazz. Honestly I'm so glad it was with him! Even though he is an ornery horse, he is BEAUTIFUL! He has such a personality and had us laughing the whole time. I should post a few of the out take photos! We set the date and the time for our session, my typical golden hour, two hour slot before sunset. Well of course it was on the weekend it was over 110 degrees out. Jazz being twenty years old (although you would never guess it!) summer was worried it would be too much for him. We ended up agreeing to a sunrise session. Honestly I actually love sunrise sessions more the sunset sessions. I love the freshness of the air and beginning the session when it's still somewhat dark and by the end of the session the sun is shining bright. We had a great time and I can't wait to do another session with you Summer! Next time Ryan will have to be in the photos too ;)

























No comments:

Post a Comment