Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Robert & Melissa- Sacramento Engagement Photographer

In February I participated as a vendor in the Dream Wedding Show. I remember it being pretty hectic and hoping that at least SOMEONE would remember me after seeing all of the other vendors! Melissa was one of those wonderful people! A short time after the show I emailed the brides who had given me their emails. Melissa responded so quickly saying she wanted to book me! I was obviously SO excited! We decided to hold off on engagement photos till July because her fiancĂ© Robert had just had back surgery. Crazy I know! As it got closer we discussed what they enjoyed to do in their spare time, activities they like to do together and so on. It was obvious that an outdoor location with lots of water and rocks was the way to go! I'm a part of a Sacramento women's photography group on Facebook and I knew I had to ask there. I was so thankful when another photographer told me about looking around Folsom. The location we chose could not have been more perfect! One thing Melissa told me was that her and Robert love Duck hunting. It was pretty awesome that towards the end of our session a few ducks and geese came over to where we are. You'll see some in the photos below! We had so much fun and I can't wait to shoot their wedding in Auburn in September!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment