Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Nikki & Robert Burlingame Sneak Peeks- Burlingame Wedding Photographer

I'm pretty sure that I have the best clients ever. As of yet I haven't really had any clients that I didn't get along with. I will say that I do connect with some clients more than others and that's only natural. Nikki and Robert were one of those couples. We shot their engagement session in San Francisco earlier this year and I had so much fun. At first I was nervous about how awkward the drive down was going to be, but after a few minutes I honestly felt like I had known Nikki and Robert for a long time. I think we all have a similar sense of humor which made for a TON of laughs. Their wedding day was BEAUTIFUL. Their venue, Wedgewood Banquet Center was so beautiful. Although I didn't have the cloud cover I was hoping for, I'm still loving how their photos turned out. Their ceremony site was one of the most breathtaking views I've ever seen. I don't want to go into too many details because I'll need to have SOMETHING to write about when their full wedding blog comes! So enjoy these few sneak peeks from their beautiful day!











No comments:

Post a Comment