Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My family and Me- Sacramento Photographer

Well, this family is easy to talk about, mostly because it's my own! Oh how I just LOVE my boys. I'm literally surrounded by them, even my dog is a boy! It's the complete opposite of what I grew up in, a house mostly full of girls. Obviously I LOVE being behind the camera, it's where I feel most comfortable, but sometimes I will switch roles and be the one in front. I'm always taking photos of other families so I know how important it is to have photos of my own! Thanks to my awesome friend Katelyn, of Katelyn Owens Photography, I have these wonderful photos of my family. She was also awesome enough to take photos of me for my Facebook, blog, and website.That's one huge perk of being a photographer, lots of photographer friends! I can't wait till I can photograph her little family, hopefully this fall. Now scroll down and enjoy these photos!


































1 comment: