Wednesday, June 12, 2013

'A' is for Aiden- Chico, CA Newborn Photographer

This newborn session is so close to my heart. Aiden's older brother Liam was the very first newborn I ever photographed. Their mom Lori has become more like a friend rather than just a client. Although a lot of my clients end up being more like friends! I instantly fell in love with this little one the moment I held him! He is such a sweetheart. One thing I can already tell Aiden has in common with his older brother Liam is they are both strong willed! Aiden was great at falling asleep but once asleep he did NOT want to be moved. I ended up keeping him in basically the same position because that was just how he liked it. I was so happy that we were able to shoot his photos outdoors. We started early, about 9:30 but the shade was the perfect temperature. Warm enough to keep Aiden asleep but not in the sun! I just love the natural light! I can't wait to photograph these boys as the grow together and become best friends. Thank you again Lori for choosing me to be your family photographer! I really do LOVE your family!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment