Saturday, June 15, 2013

Valerie- Chico, CA Maternity Photographer

Valerie and I go WAY back! We met at our old church, Calvary Chapel Chico in junior high. She is such a sweetheart and I know she is going to be an AMAZING mommy! We recently got reconnected on Facebook; see so awesome how Facebook reconnects me with old friends! A couple years ago Valerie actually made the move to Texas and has really made a new life for herself there. It's amazing the places God takes us! I was so excited when she emailed me telling me she was pregnant and was going to be coming to Chico and wanted maternity photos. Honestly, I think this was one of my favorite maternity sessions to date! I really LOVE how all of the photos turned out! The lighting was PERFECT and she is such a BEAUTIFUL momma to-be! We decided to go to the cover bridge on Honey Run because we both felt it was a great mix of her old town mixed, while still giving the feel of her new home in Texas. It was so awesome to watch her interact with Del's children, which was one of the many things that showed me what a great mom she will be. Valerie has always been so good with kids and I know she will only be better with her little boy Kaden. I so wish she lived here so that when he is born I could take his newborn photos! Congrats again Valerie and Del! Kaden is so blessed to have you as his parents!!!


































2 comments:

  1. SO Cute!!! I wish they lived closer also!! Great job Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam! Definitely one of my favorite maternity sessions to date!

    ReplyDelete