Wednesday, June 12, 2013

thoughtful Thursday- Five years, here's to Fifty more!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS!!! I can't believe how fast time flies when you are having a BLAST! My wedding seems like it was so long ago and yet seems like it was just yesterday. I have to say that God really blessed me when he brought my husband in to my life. For those of you who don't know our story I'll give you the shortened version. I have known Jason since I was around thirteen. We went to the same church and had some mutual friends. In the beginning I would have NEVER imagined us ending up here. When I was fifteen we started hanging out a bit. We would both go to Thursday night market and I would always look for him to give him a hug. A year or so ago he told me that for a long time he couldn't remember my name but always wanted to see me at the market! We started officially dating just under a month after I turned sixteen. In the beginning there were a lot of people who doubted our relationship, but we knew that God had brought us together. He later proposed to me in May before I graduated high school. I know crazy right... I know a lot people thought we were! We were married one year one month and one day later. In case you didn't know, 111 is my favorite number. I hadn't realized that until after we were married! Since we got married our lives have only gotten better. We had our first son Josiah, I started my photography business, had our second son Asher and moved to Sacramento. I absolutely this roller coaster life of ours! I can honestly say I love Jason more now than when we first started dating, when we got married, even since last week. He has brought so much joy to my life and is my biggest supporter! HERE'S TO FIFTY MORE, AND THEN SOME!

                                                            I was probably 16 or 17!


Don't you love my old editing skills?!

On our honeymoon  

The day we found out I was pregnant with Josiah!

 walking the halls, waiting for Josiah to come!










4 comments:

  1. WOW! i'm speechless. That's right out of a fairy tale. Love you both.
    Ted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best friend! I love you !!! I took that first picture up top! lol! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Ted! It's definitely our fairytale! We love you too!

    ReplyDelete