Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Joshua & Family- Chico family Photographer

I have known Danielle for quite some time now. She is actually sister's with one of my returning clients Robyn. She also goes to the church I went to when I lived in Chico! This is my third session with Danielle. I first shot her engagement session and then her wedding. I'm constantly saying how much I love the fact that my job allows me to capture people's journeys! It really is amazing! Danielle took part in my Mommy & Me Mini. I don't think the lighting during her shoot could have been any creamier! I seriously just LOVE IT! Joshua could not be any cuter and everyone in his family is just so in love with him. I can't wait to photograph him as he grows up! Thanks Danielle and Matt for always choosing me!













No comments:

Post a Comment