Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Angela & Jake- Chico, Ca Wedding Photographer

This was my first 2013 wedding and it started with a bang! This wedding was full of fun. Everything took place at Gates Estates in upper Magalia. It was easy for me to decide where I wanted to shoot because I had already done a wedding there last year! This was my first repeat location. I'm loving how these photos turned out and I hope you do too. I've had some great responses to the sneak peeks I have already posted so I hope you like these ones just as much! The full album will be up within the next couple weeks! Congrats again Jake and Angela, thank you again for trusting me with your photos!














2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sneak peek! I am Angela's aunt and I live in Texas and was unable to attend. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see more. Kim Killebrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Kim! That is the exact reason I try to always get at least a few photos up right away! I have a lot of family that lives out of state that don't get to come to weddings or family events, and vise versa. I know exactly what it's like to want to be a part of an event and not be able to be there! I will be posting a LOT more once I am finished editing them all!

      Delete