Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Karen, Alexis & Kaylee- Chico Family Photographer

It's funny the way Facebook allows you to reconnect or even connect with people you once knew. I actually went to high school with Alexis but we were never really close friends, although we did know a lot of the same people. A few years ago we somehow connected on Facebook, honestly I don't remember who added who, not that it really matters! I believe at the time Alexis was pregnant with Kaylee. It's been so great to be able to see Kaylee grow in to one of the most ADORABLE little girls I have ever seen! I still can't get over what a funny, sweet, strong willed little girl she is. When Alexis messaged me saying she wanted to set up a shoot, my first initial thought was "FINALLY!" I had been wanting to photograph her for so long, obviously in a non creepy way HAHAHA. Side note, sometimes I think people might take me as a creeper because I'm such a people watcher. There are certain people that I see or meet that I would LOVE to photograph but I feel like such a weirdo confronting them! OKAY end short, tiny, little rant haha. We talked a little ahead of time to figure out what location we wanted to use, outfits and props. The day before Alexis wrote me saying they were bringing quite a few outfits because they could NOT decide what to wear! I actually love when my clients do this because then I can pick what I think would look best in front of the camera! It was really hard deciding what Kaylee should where because literally every outfit they had for her was so stinking cute. We ended up changing her outfit three times during the shoot! Our shoot lasted just under two hours and I had so much fun! The lighting was really beautiful and I loved our location. All three were such troopers in the heat too! I can't wait till we can set up our next shoot together hopefully in the fall! Thanks for choosing me again Karen and Alexis!!!































No comments:

Post a Comment