Monday, April 8, 2013

Beautiful Savannah- Chico Newborn Photographer

I am so in love with this little baby girl, words don't even begin to describe it. Mostly, because she is my niece, but seriously she is so beautiful! It's incredible being a mom but I already love being an auntie. Savannah knew I needed her to come close to the weekend so that I would be able to get photos of her in the hospital and she did exactly that! She entered this World on Thursday morning, March 15th. I know my sister will cherish these photos, just like I cherish the ones I have of my boys. Savannah was not even three days old when I did her actual newborn session. Generally, I like to do the sessions between four and twelve days, but since she was my family and I was leaving town later that day, we had to get them done! She was so perfect the whole time. She slept the entire time, and let me mold her gently into position. I know I'm already her favorite auntie! (wink wink) Enjoy these photos of my niece, and don't worry, you'll see plenty more as she grows!





























2 comments:

  1. Jessie she is beyond precious... I got teary eyed looking at these! The card from daddy is just about the sweetest thing ive ever read. Love you niecey! They are just the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when I first read it I totally got teary eyed! I know Gen will keep it for Savannah until she's older! I just love that little girl and I can't wait to see her soon.

      Delete