Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jackie & Daniel- Sacramento Engagement Photographer

Jackie first contacted me a couple years ago about photographing her wedding, but they had to postpone it. I was so happy when I received another email at the end of last year saying the wedding was finally happening and she wanted to hire me. Well, it still didn't work out because lines got crossed and the date was changed to a day I was already booked for another wedding. We were both HEARTBROKEN! There was nothing we can do except move forward. It was definitely bittersweet shooting their engagement session. I had so much fun with this couple. As you can see from the photos below, they were so natural in front of the camera. The love they have for each other is so evident that I really didn't have to tell them how to pose. I actually had to tell them to slow down because they were doing so many cute things! We started off in a field behind my complex. You really never know where you can find beauty. Then moved over to a pier behind Scott's Seafood on the River. The session wrapped up as the sun went down. It honestly was one of the best sessions I've done so far. It made it a little hard to know I wouldn't be able to shoot her wedding. Thankfully, I had a photographer friend open that day that I know will take good care of them. I truly wish Jackie and Daniel the best and hope to photograph them sometime in the future. This was truly my favorite engagement session to date. (Do I say that a lot?) Thank you again for letting me photograph your engagement session Jackie and Daniel!!!






























2 comments: