Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My boys- Sacramento Children Photographer

This was kind of an impromptu photo session, but I just love how the photos came out! Asher is typically very easy going in front of the camera but this time he had a little bit more difficulty, not that you can really tell from these photos! He's such a goof ball and I just LOVE seeing his personality develop. Josiah on the other hand, usually runs when I pull out the camera but he was ready for his close up this time! I'm so glad I took these photos when I did because just a couple days after the field was mowed down. I just love these boys so much and I'm so incredibly thankful that I can capture their personalities and freeze time. As I'm sure any of you other parents know, time goes by way too fast! These photos were taken a few weeks before Josiah's birthday and Asher had just turned 11 months. I can't believe in less than one week Asher will be one! I know I am a bit behind posting this, but that's okay! Can't wait to share more of their birthday photos!


















No comments:

Post a Comment